Commercial Property For Lease In Bloomfield
What does a Richmond County Commercial Leasing Consultant Do and How Can Hiring One be Beneficial to You
Salem Advisory, LLC is one of Richmond County’s premier commercial leasing companies. For more than 20 years, our licensed, professional leasing consultants have been providing real estate services to tenants who are looking to lease commercial space, landlords who want to rent their properties and borrowers who want to refinance their existing mortgages. Our goal is to provide personalized real estate solutions at cost-effective rates while ensuring that our clients have the most enjoyable and rewarding experience possible. Our commercial leasing agents have overseen many significant transactions for some of the most well-known, high-profile clients, such as IBM, 3M, and American Express Bank. Our company has also received the Deal of the Year Awards two years in a row. Needless to say, we have ample experience and an impeccable track record of success. If you’re looking for a commercial lease agent in Staten Island to assist you with a Bloomfield, NY commercial property for lease, look no further than Salem Advisory, LLC.
What is a Commercial Leasing Consultant?
A leasing consultant is a real estate professional who oversees the rental of commercial properties. They handle all aspects related to renting out commercial properties, such as retail, multifamily, office, industrial, and hospitality properties. These professionals can work either full- or part-time and report directly to the manager of a property. Owners of apartment complexes, property management companies and rental agencies often employ leasing commercial lease agents to assist them with renting their properties to tenants.
What does a Commercial Leasing Agent Do?
The duties and responsibilities of a professional Richmond County commercial leasing consultant vary and depend on a variety of factors. Those factors include the type and intended use, the size, and the location of the commercial properties that they lease. With that said, however, there are certain core duties and responsibilities that are common across the professional. Examples include:
- Marketing. Professional Staten Island, NY leasing consultants handle the marketing of the commercial properties they are hired to lease. This includes creating attention-grabbing headlines and descriptions of available properties or spaces and posting those listings on platforms where a targeted audience will see them.
- Handle inquires and tours. A Bloomfield, NY commercial lease agent will also handle all inquiries from prospective tenants and will arrange tours of the properties.
- Establish tenant expectations. These professionals will also establish expectations for the property that is being leased to prospective tenants, including the security deposit, the monthly rent amount, and when that amount is due and will explain the amenities that the commercial property offers and that are included in a lease agreement.
- Tenant background checks. A leasing consultant will also provide potential tenants with rental applications and will process those applications. They’ll run background checks on prospective renters, as well as verify their income, review letters from and get in contact with references, and will assess the rental history of interested parties.
- Drawing up and executing documents. This real estate professional will prepare and execute Bloomfield, NY commercial property for lease documents. They’ll ensure that the documents meet the standards of the property, as well as the regulations of Staten Island, NY, and they’ll present prospective renters with said documents, explain the details of the document, and will collect the documents once they’ve been completed.
- Collect fees. A commercial leasing consultant will also collect all application fees and security deposits from tenants who will be renting the properties. They’ll collect monthly rental payments from tenants, too.
- Manage property maintenance. If any maintenance needs to be performed on the rental properties, the leasing agent will manage it. They’ll contact a service provider to arrange for the necessary repairs, will oversee those repairs, and will handle all other elements associated with property maintenance.
- Oversee common areas. For commercial properties that feature common areas or community facilities, a professional leasing consultant will oversee them. Examples include pools, office spaces, laundry rooms, fitness centers, and mailrooms.
These are just some of the services that a Bloomfield, NY commercial lease agent can provide. If you hire a reputable, well-trained, and certified consultant, they’ll make sure that all of the needs that are associated with your rental property are met, that your tenants are satisfied, and that you generate as much income as possible.
Reasons to Hire a Leasing Consultant for Your Richmond County Commercial Property
If you own a commercial property in Richmond County, there are several reasons why you should consider hiring a professional leasing consultant. Here’s a look at just some of the most notable advantages that you’ll be able to take advantage of if you employ a Bloomfield, NY commercial property for lease agent:
- Saves time. Managing a rental property demands a lot of time. From advertising vacancies to processing applications, there’s a lot that needs to be done, and handling all of those elements can be quite time-consuming. A professional will handle all of these responsibilities, which will certainly free up your time.
- Increased profitability. A reputable and experienced lease agent will work diligently to make sure that your commercial properties are occupied. As soon as a unit becomes vacant, they’ll begin advertising right away and will make sure to get a new tenant into the space as quickly as possible. They’ll also boost recognition and credibility of your brand, which will also help to boost your profitability.
- Increased success. When you hire a professional leasing consultant to manage your Staten Island, NY commercial property, your overall success will increase. Because they’ll make sure your units are filled, they’ll get top dollar for your rentals and boost the recognition of your brand, and since they will handle the entire rental process for you, you’ll be able to enjoy greater success.
Contact Salem Advisory, LLC
If you’re looking for a reputable lease agent in Richmond County who has a proven track record of success, contact Salem Advisory, LLC. With more than 20 years of experience and having successfully managed countless significant transactions for high-profile clients, you can count on us to help you get the most out of your Staten Island, NY commercial rental. To learn more or to schedule a consultation, call 212-517-1077 or visit our website at https://www.salemadvisory.com.
Previous Service Location
Next Service Location